- President's Welcome Message (7:30)
- Mission Statement is read by a member
- Pledge of Allegiance
- President turns meeting over to the Vice President
- Vice President introduces officers
- Membership Chairperson introduces guests
- Program Chair introduces Featured Speaker (7:40)
- Featured Speaker gives Presentation
- New members welcomed and introduced (8:00)
- Referral defined by "lucky" member
- Great Imposter gives 30 second commercial.
- Business Exchange / Member 30 second commercials (8:05)
- Member endorsements
- Motivational thought for the day (8:25)
- Thank guests for attending
- Business Exchange Benefits
- Remember Our Speaker
- Meeting adjourned (8:30)
Let Us Help Your Business Grow!
Join the Beaver County Business Exchange
Every business needs to be fed. No matter how strong it may be
today, without proper feeding, it will eventually whither and die. This is where the Beaver County Business Exchange Power Group comes into play. Our weekly Power Breakfasts feed and nourish your business with an ongoing stream of new "qualified" prospective clients and customers. By "qualified" we mean that they have been "screened" by our members as actually being in the market for another members product or service and are ready to make a purchasing decision. These are not cold leads. These are Hot Leads looking forward to your call. Permission has been given for a member to call on them and they are anxiously waiting for that call.
The Beaver County Business Exchange follows the above formal agenda that assures we stay on track, start and end on time, and are being as productive as possible.
We require that every member be at every meeting before the meeting starts. We also require that every member give a total of 2 referrals to the group every month. This is just the minimum. You are permitted to give more. Remember, the more you give, the more you will receive!
We have organized "socials" in addition to the Power Breakfasts.
Attendance to the "socials" is not required, but highly recommended. The better you get to know your fellow members, the better equipped you will be to give referrals. Also, the better your fellow members know you, the more referrals you will receive!
Dues & Fees
New Member Application Fee - $25.00
Annual Membership Dues - $100.00
Monthly dues are $25.00
Dues are used to cover the cost of breakfast for both members and guests plus pay for supplies, advertising, etc. We have no paid staff. All money is used for the organization's needs and wishes. All expenditures are voted on.
The business generated by membership
quickly recoups membership investment and more.